Saturday, May 4, 2013

My Introduction/May The Fourth Be With You

Hi, my name is Lissy. I am a teenager in highschool. I am homeschool as well as an army brat. I am a "fluffy" person with colorful hair. I am writing this blog to tell you about my journey, about my struggles and maybe help you as well as myself. So sit tight and enjoy my story. Today is Saturday. May 4, 2013 to be exact. My mood I pretty happy right now. Today is Star Wars day and I LOVE Star Wars. I am also going to bowl with my Youth Group and that is always fun. The two guys from my Youth Group had left though, that makes me pretty sad. I didn't realize how much I would miss them until they actually left. But I cannot dwell on the past and their decisions. Whatever they or their families decided is up to them, not me. Well, I am writing this blog from a new computer my best friends mother bought me and I am VERY grateful for it. It works very well. So I guess that's all I've got to say for today but I will come back tomorrow and write a bit more. Bye, love and pugs, Lissy

2 comments:

  1. You are an amazing and talented young woman. We are truly blessed to have you in our lives!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Life has its ups, it has its downs but one thing that is constant is change. Look at it this way none of us like when bad things happen. When friends leave. When times just feel overwhelming but change is a constant so if the bad is too bad guess what soon enough it will change and the good will come. God gives us a rock to stand on. He gave us His one and only son to die for us and give us new found peace. Lean on Him and allow Him to guide your path. I love you so much, I admire you and your amazing heart and I know you are going to come out of all this better than ever before!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete